ACTOR Jamie Foxx has been rushed to hospital with a serious “medical emergency”, according to reports.
Jamie’s daughter said the star suffered a “medical complication” on Tuesday, causing worried family members to rush to her bedside.
News of his hospitalization broke earlier on Wednesday when his daughter took to social media to tell fans he was “on the road to recovery”.
Corinne Foxx, 29, wrote: “We wanted to share that my dad, Jamie Foxx, had a medical complication yesterday. Thankfully with quick action and great care he is already on his way to recovery. healing.
“We know how much he is loved and appreciate your prayers. The family is asking for privacy during this time.
“Much love, the Foxx family.”
Jamie, 55, is “communicating now,” which was good news for the family, TMZ reported.
The problem was so severe that Jamie’s family, some of whom were from out of town, rushed to the hospital, according to the outlet.
No further details of the star’s condition have been revealed so far, and it is currently unknown what complication Jamie is suffering from.
PRAYERS FOR JAMIE
There was swift and overwhelming support for Jamie, who is well known for his comedy work and on productions like the Amazing Spider-Man movies, Disney’s Soul, Beat Shazam and several other projects.
One fan wrote on Twitter: “Fam can they please don’t freak me out about Jamie Foxx like this my heart almost sank. Glad he’s okay!”
Another fan said: “I just had a heart attack opening Instagram seeing Jamie Foxx almost dead we can’t lose him too much wtf.”
“Doctors better fix Jamie Foxx tf! Medical emergency!? Don’t mess with me,” added a third.
“Jamie Foxx’s daughter scared me but I send prayers and a speedy recovery to Jamie,” said a fourth.
“I saw this post by Jamie Foxx and almost fell to my knees in this kitchen,” said another.
A final fan said, “Love and prayers go out to Jamie Foxx and his family. Stay strong and fight, fellow Sagittarius!!”
CHAOS ON SET
Jamie is co-starring in a new Hollywood blockbuster alongside Cameron Diaz, but production was recently thrown into further chaos after an unexploded WWII bomb was discovered on set, The US Sun has revealed. .
The production team planned to film two huge stunts, including a major explosion, but they had to be canceled after the bomb was discovered.
Hundreds of thousands of dollars from the film’s budget were squandered after filming at East London’s Royal Docks was cancelled.
A source said: “Production expected the scene to go off the rails – but no one could have predicted that it would all be derailed by a bomb.
“The stunt was supposed to take place last month on the wharf. A 24-meter barrier was erected in the river, where the explosion would take place.
“But it was during the construction of the set that they believed they had found what they thought was an unexploded bomb in the water.
“Security was the main priority, so after speaking with the police and the relevant authorities, everything was called off.
“Naturally, this part of the river is normally never disturbed, so it was left as it is.”
It is believed that there have been around 100,000 tonnes of unexploded ordnance in the waters around the UK since the two world wars.
London was the main target of Nazi bombers during the Blitz.
Film insider US Sun added, “The cancellation was a blow to the film, which has already had some problems.
“After both stunts were canned they were filmed on green screen at Longcross Studios in Surrey.
“It cost a huge amount of money and was a huge headache for everyone involved.”