Dublin, April 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Lifestyle Disease Apps Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Platform Type (iOS, Android) , by device (smartphones, tablets, portable devices), by indication (obesity, mental disorders). Health), by Region, and Segment Forecasts, 2022-2030″ report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global lifestyle disease app market size is expected to reach USD 13.8 billion by 2030.
- Noum Inc.
- Fitbit, Inc.
- Azumio inc.
- Lifesum Inc
- sleep cycle
- Head space
- Elbow Coach
The market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 14.7% from 2022 to 2030 owing to factors such as growing public awareness about the benefits of smart wearable devices and growing disposable income, especially among middle-class consumers . The growing adoption of smartphones around the world is likely to influence the adoption of fitness apps by users of all income levels.
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a shift from conventional fitness centers and classes to online sites and mobile apps. Additionally, the growing demand for online training and home workouts has increased the usage of mobile lifestyle management apps, supporting the expansion of the market. According to an article published by the World Economic Forum, during the COVID-19 pandemic, mobile fitness and health app installs jumped 46% across the world due to the impact of the lockdown.
The rise in lifestyle-related illnesses is expected to encourage the use of mobile health apps for self-care and symptom management. Moreover, the increasing preference for long-term subscription of mobile fitness apps by users is one of the major elements that is likely to continue to drive the market over time.
Lifestyle Disease Application Market Report Highlights
- Based on platform type, Android segment dominated the market with revenue share over 50.0% in 2021. It is expected to witness the fastest growth from 2022 to 2030 owing to affordability and the convenience of Android-based apps.
- On the basis of devices, the smartphone segment held the largest share of more than 50.0% in 2021 due to evolving innovations in the virtual fitness industry. Exponential Increase in Smartphone Adoption Drives Lifestyle Management Apps Market
- Indications are that the obesity segment dominated the market with a revenue share of over 25.0% in 2021 owing to the growing adoption of lifestyle applications to manage the sedentary nature of various forms work using the services offered by the applications.
- The mental health segment is likely to register the fastest CAGR of 17.1% from 2022 to 2030 due to the increase in the incidence rate of mental disorders, as well as the growing number of people seeking mental health. help with mental health issues.
- In 2021, North America led the market with a revenue share of over 30.0% due to the widespread use of smartphones, growing concerns over health and wellness, and affordability to various lifestyle disease applications.
- In November 2019, Alphabet, Google’s parent company, announced a $2.2 billion acquisition, making health and fitness more accessible to many people.
|Number of pages||90|
|Forecast period||2022 – 2030|
|Estimated market value (USD) in 2022||$4.6 billion|
|Expected market value (USD) by 2030||$13.8 billion|
|Compound annual growth rate||14.7%|
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Report Scope and Objectives
Chapter 2 Methodology
Chapter 3 Executive Summary
Chapter 4 Market Variables, Trends and Scope
4.1 Market Lineage Prospects
4.1.1 Parent Market Outlook
4.2 Lifestyle Disease Application Market Dynamics
4.2.1 Market Driver Analysis
4.2.2 Market Restraint Analysis
4.3 Lifestyle disease applications: business environment analysis tools
4.4 Mapping penetration and growth prospects
4.5 Impact of Covid-19 on the Lifestyle Disease Application Market
Chapter 5 Lifestyle Disease Application Market: Platform Type Analysis
5.1 Lifestyle Disease Applications Platform Type Market Share Analysis, 2021 & 2030
5.2 Lifestyle Disease Application Platform Type Market: Segment Dashboard
5.3 Market Size & Forecast and Trend Analysis, 2017 to 2030 for Platform Type Segment
220.127.116.11 iOS Market, 2017-2030 (Million USD)
18.104.22.168 Android Market, 2017 – 2030 (Million USD)
22.214.171.124 Other Market, 2017-2030 (Million USD)
Chapter 6 Lifestyle Disease Application Market: Device Analysis
6.1 Lifestyle Disease Application Devices Market Share Analysis, 2021 & 2030
6.2 Lifestyle Illness Application Devices Market: Segment Scorecard
6.3 Market Size & Forecast and Trend Analysis, 2017 to 2030 for Devices Segment
126.96.36.199 Smartphone Market, 2017-2030 (Million USD)
188.8.131.52 Tablet PC Market, 2017-2030 (Million USD)
6.3.3 Portable devices
184.108.40.206 Wearable clothing market, 2017-2030 (USD million)
Chapter 7 Lifestyle Disease Applications Market: Indications Analysis
7.1 Lifestyle Disease Application Indication Market Share Analysis, 2021 & 2030
7.2 Lifestyle Disease Application Indications Market: Segment Scorecard
7.3 Market Size & Forecast and Trend Analysis, 2017 to 2030 for Indications Segment
220.127.116.11 Obesity Market, 2017-2030 (USD Million)
7.3.2 Cardiovascular health
18.104.22.168 Cardiovascular Health Market, 2017-2030 (Million USD)
7.3.3 Mental Health
22.214.171.124 Mental Health Market, 2017-2030 (Million USD)
126.96.36.199 Diabetes Market, 2017-2030 (USD Million)
188.8.131.52 Other Market, 2017 – 2030 (USD Million)
Chapter 8 Lifestyle Disease Applications Market: Regional Analysis
Chapter 9 Competitive Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jxl6kj
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Global lifestyle disease apps market